Follow me on TwitterFollow @waithash
Tags28th Feb 98908 Aly Khan Satchu benefits of blogging Berkshire Hathaway best camera best digital camera blackberry blogs Bob Collymore Bookmarking brands Canon Powershot G10 Change in Kenya Company's Reputation Concept Map Corruption in Kenya couple creativity customer service Dare dream Deep Web delicious Digital Footprints. Digital Literacies digital privacy E-learning emarketing facebook Kenya learning Marketing marriage PLE ranking Reflective thinking relationships ROI Search Engine Optimization SEO Social Media Social Media in Kenya traffic tribalism in Kenya twitter
- Innovation and Creativity are key to Kenya’s Growth
- How Faithful are you in Giving tithes in church?
- How Social Media will shape Kenya’s 2012 Election battle.
- Why writing creative and relevant content is the key to successful blogging
- Proliferation & accessibility of Porn in Kenya, are we getting too pornified?
- 9.5% is the CBR. Banks charge from 15.5-20% @uwanja @HabilOlaka-4 hours ago
- . @HabilOlaka interview with @alykhansatchu #Mindspeak cc @KenyaBankers @NuruMugambi twitpic.com/ct24u9-4 hours ago
- I agree RT @Anzetse: Consumer Protection Bill needs to have a robust section for the banking sector. #Mindspeak cc @KenyaBankers-5 hours ago
Tag Archives: twitter
While internet has existed for almost a century, the advent of social media has changed everything and moved the game to another level. Social media is a game-changer. It has changed the way we do many things. From the way … Continue reading →
While the importance of social media as an effective marketing and communication tool for businesses may seem obvious, many small and large businesses are still struggling to adopt. To help understand this I have highlighted a few reasons why this … Continue reading →
Many Kenyan companies do not have an IT Policy let alone a Social Media Policy because they do not appreciate its importance or if they do the policy is not documented which is the same as not having it altogether. … Continue reading →
A case in mind is where some Wikileaks followers are being subpoenaed for some postings that they made on twitter. So, before you click SEND, Mind what you are posting. Continue reading →