Follow me on TwitterFollow @waithash
Tags28th Feb 98908 Aly Khan Satchu benefits of blogging Berkshire Hathaway best camera best digital camera blackberry blogs Bob Collymore Bookmarking brands Canon Powershot G10 Change in Kenya Company's Reputation Concept Map Corruption in Kenya couple creativity customer service Dare dream Deep Web delicious Digital Footprints. Digital Literacies digital privacy E-learning emarketing facebook Kenya learning Marketing marriage PLE ranking Reflective thinking relationships ROI Search Engine Optimization SEO Social Media Social Media in Kenya traffic tribalism in Kenya twitter
- Innovation and Creativity are key to Kenya’s Growth
- How Faithful are you in Giving tithes in church?
- How Social Media will shape Kenya’s 2012 Election battle.
- Why writing creative and relevant content is the key to successful blogging
- Proliferation & accessibility of Porn in Kenya, are we getting too pornified?
- Be curious always, for knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it. ~Sudie Black-3 minutes ago
- RT @AliceJungclaus. A mindset or culture of purpose is also key to family and individual success. When we feel good about life, we do better-3 minutes ago
- It takes a strong person to say sorry, but an even stronger person to forgive.-1 hour ago
- You attract what you are, not what you want. So if you want it then reflect it! -- Tony Gaskins-11 hours ago
- A satisfied customer is the best business strategy of all. - Michael Leboeuf-19 hours ago
Tag Archives: Social Media in Kenya
A keen analysis of Kenya’s electoral process in the past and the current climate will inform the belief that Kenya’s 2012 presidential elections may end up being the most heated and dramatic ever witnessed in the history of this country. … Continue reading →
“The only way to put out a social-media fire is with social-media water.” – Ramon DeLeon, managing partner of six Domino’s stores in Chicago Continue reading →