Follow me on TwitterFollow @waithash
Tags28th Feb 98908 Aly Khan Satchu benefits of blogging Berkshire Hathaway best camera best digital camera blackberry blogs Bob Collymore Bookmarking brands Canon Powershot G10 Change in Kenya Company's Reputation Concept Map Corruption in Kenya couple creativity customer service Dare dream Deep Web delicious Digital Footprints. Digital Literacies digital privacy E-learning emarketing facebook Kenya learning Marketing marriage PLE ranking Reflective thinking relationships ROI Search Engine Optimization SEO Social Media Social Media in Kenya traffic tribalism in Kenya twitter
- Innovation and Creativity are key to Kenya’s Growth
- How Faithful are you in Giving tithes in church?
- How Social Media will shape Kenya’s 2012 Election battle.
- Why writing creative and relevant content is the key to successful blogging
- Proliferation & accessibility of Porn in Kenya, are we getting too pornified?
Tag Archives: brands
According to checkfacebook.com Kenya has 8.7 million Internet users of which 1,195,500 use Facebook. The number of twitter users in Kenya is not documented, but most estimates put it at hundreds of thousands. This population of IT-savvy users which continues … Continue reading →
Monitoring the social media space is a big headache for most brands since information spreads very fast and in a viral manner. One negative message can spread within seconds like a virus and end up destroying a brands reputation or … Continue reading →