Follow me on TwitterFollow @waithash
Tags28th Feb 98908 Aly Khan Satchu benefits of blogging Berkshire Hathaway best camera best digital camera blackberry blogs Bob Collymore Bookmarking brands Canon Powershot G10 Change in Kenya Company's Reputation Concept Map Corruption in Kenya couple creativity customer service Dare dream Deep Web delicious Digital Footprints. Digital Literacies digital privacy E-learning emarketing facebook Kenya learning Marketing marriage PLE ranking Reflective thinking relationships ROI Search Engine Optimization SEO Social Media Social Media in Kenya traffic tribalism in Kenya twitter
- Innovation and Creativity are key to Kenya’s Growth
- How Faithful are you in Giving tithes in church?
- How Social Media will shape Kenya’s 2012 Election battle.
- Why writing creative and relevant content is the key to successful blogging
- Proliferation & accessibility of Porn in Kenya, are we getting too pornified?
- 9.5% is the CBR. Banks charge from 15.5-20% @uwanja @HabilOlaka-2 hours ago
- . @HabilOlaka interview with @alykhansatchu #Mindspeak cc @KenyaBankers @NuruMugambi twitpic.com/ct24u9-2 hours ago
- I agree RT @Anzetse: Consumer Protection Bill needs to have a robust section for the banking sector. #Mindspeak cc @KenyaBankers-3 hours ago
Category Archives: E-Learning
A computer for every child or a phone for every child? Which one is more appropriate tool for learning in Africa? These are questions that we must address as Africans.
Collaboration and engagement is a source of invaluable wealth of information for the learner. Continue reading